Trusted Contributor

If the dress I just posted about is the one JC is wearing it's selling for just $59.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

The hosts should wear QVC clothing (especially when it is a TSV), but they don't.  I think they like "high end" brands better.  I can understand why some don't wear QVC fashions, because some of the styles would not be flattering.

Management should require them to wear something from QVC as it's great advertising.

Regarding the statement that some styles would not be flattering - that's a true statement no matter where one shops for clothing - not just QVC.  With all the clothing avaiable for the hosts to choose from at the Q, I don't understand why they're not required to wear them. 

Valued Contributor

It's a shopping channel, not the military. If Qurate wants them wearing clothes they sell, they need to provide them/buy them for the hosts. What would the men wear?

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

It's a shopping channel, not the military. If Qurate wants them wearing clothes they sell, they need to provide them/buy them for the hosts. What would the men wear?

Maybe this?:

828A63C9-2C56-4917-A71F-698AC96C3F6D.png

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

They do provide the clothing to the hosts.  The hosts wear the clothing/shoes and then sell them as As-Is products. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@PennieRae

Welcome to the boards.

It's from White House Black Market.

Floral Snap Front Cardigan

Once again....our rockstar FBI (Fashion Bureau of Investigation😊😊😉😉) comes through in our unending quest for finding the good stuff....you rock!!!😊😊

You do Rock, how do you find out these things.  Cute sweather.  Seems hosts rarely wear Q clothing.

Q does not have a big variety of clothing.  That is probably why.  However some hosts dress better than others.  I have said this before some of them think they are gressing for a party.  When I see sequins and stiletto heels I get confused lol. I am noticing that the newer hosts seem to dress nice.  Antionella always wears lovely tops.  Sometimes when I see Amy in logo the clothes seem to swallow her up.

I have heard hosts say that the studio is cold and then you see some of them in off the shoulder dresses etc....

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

The hosts should wear QVC clothing (especially when it is a TSV), but they don't.  I think they like "high end" brands better.  I can understand why some don't wear QVC fashions, because some of the styles would not be flattering.

Management should require them to wear something from QVC as it's great advertising.

Regarding the statement that some styles would not be flattering - that's a true statement no matter where one shops for clothing - not just QVC.  With all the clothing avaiable for the hosts to choose from at the Q, I don't understand why they're not required to wear them. 

I agree with you.  On Evine the hosts do wear clothing from Evine, but Evine does have clothing that will look nice on most body types.  HSN they usually wear clothes from HSN and JTV I don't know where their clothes come from but the ladies always have something nice on.  You can only see waist up but they look nice.  Once in a while they have models and the outfits are always nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chellyjn wrote:

Hi Jennifer. I was shopping the Vionic show and I fell in love with the T-shirt dress with the side ruching. I couldn't find it on QVC. Can you tell me where did you purchase it?

Michelle J.

@Chellyjn- question to hosts go to their FB pages.  They don't reply in the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

Hosts should be able to wear what they want. Most of them do where clothing offered by QVC.  If the host have on something from a brick and mortar store and people rave about it, then Qurate should sit up and take notice and change what is offering.

This is a bumped thread and I believe Isaac offers a sweater similar to the one in the original post.

Trusted Contributor

I like the top and the dress.  I think that Jennifer has very good taste and she wears clothes well.  She always wears the Isaac clothes when she does his show and looks so good in them.  I think that most of them wear the clothes when they do the fashion shows.  It was a good point that someone mentioned that the Q may take notice of those fashions and realize they need to get that vendor here as well.  The remark about the military made me laugh this morning.  A good way to start the day.