Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@PennieRae

Welcome to the boards.

It's from White House Black Market.

Floral Snap Front Cardigan

Once again....our rockstar FBI (Fashion Bureau of Investigation😊😊😉😉) comes through in our unending quest for finding the good stuff....you rock!!!😊😊

You do Rock, how do you find out these things.  Cute sweather.  Seems hosts rarely wear Q clothing.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@lolakimono

How did you find it. Just curious

@Teddixat

This one I remember seeing because I just placed my first order at WHBM a few weeks ago.  A good reference is Shopstyle.com or sometimes Google images if I can describe what I see someone wearing in a video.  

Honored Contributor

I wish QVC vendors would pay attention to this sweater and offer them here.  It's gorgeous.  This is the way I would wear florals/prints.  It has a lot of solid space and just the right amount of flowers in saturated colors.   

@lolakimono  you are the best!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey

[ Edited ]

This is ridiculous!!!  You'd think the hosts would support their employer by wearing QVC clothes---which ARE available for the hosts to wear per a comment on a host's Facebook Page....And what does that really say about QVC's clothing lines to the prospective buyers as hosts appear to say......I dont like Q's clothes so I'm wearing my own stuff!!! (of course it also says something that all the Q designers might want to think about too)

Image result for shame shame cat meme

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
@lolakimono

How did you find it. Just curious

@Teddixat, a lot of times you can type in as much of a description as you can in google search and bring up images and you can find it that way.

Other times people shop in the stores.  In this instance, as soon as I saw that sweater on Jennifer, it screamed WHBM because I look at the website on a regular basis.

Also, some of the hosts favor certain stores and brands so it's a good place to start.   

Honored Contributor

@Spurt, very few hosts wear QVC clothing on air if they aren't presenting it.  Even if they are presenting it, many of them have their own clothes on and will throw sweaters or jackets they are presenting over their own clothes they have on.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Spurt, very few hosts wear QVC clothing on air if they aren't presenting it.  Even if they are presenting it, many of them have their own clothes on and will throw sweaters or jackets they are presenting over their own clothes they have on.

@Lipstickdiva

Yes very few do, BUT they SHOULD for the reasons I stated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
New Contributor

Hi Jennifer. I was shopping the Vionic show and I fell in love with the T-shirt dress with the side ruching. I couldn't find it on QVC. Can you tell me where did you purchase it?

Michelle J.

Trusted Contributor

@Chellyjn wrote:

Hi Jennifer. I was shopping the Vionic show and I fell in love with the T-shirt dress with the side ruching. I couldn't find it on QVC. Can you tell me where did you purchase it?

Michelle J.

@Chellyjn I believe it's available at Nordstrom. 

Side Ruched Body-Con Dress
TREASURE & BOND

Side Ruched Body-Con Dress, Main, color, NAVY NIGHT HEATHER
Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

The hosts should wear QVC clothing (especially when it is a TSV), but they don't.  I think they like "high end" brands better.  I can understand why some don't wear QVC fashions, because some of the styles would not be flattering.