Highlighted

Jennifer Coffey

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure this question will actually get to you, but today you were wearing a white cardigan with flowers on it.  It was so pretty, and I was wondering where you got it, the brand, and whether or not it was a QVC product.  It was just my style.  Thank you.

Pennie 

Trusted Contributor

@PennieRae, I believe they rarely read any of these posts.  But you can try to call customer service and see if they may assist you.

Honored Contributor

@PennieRaeJC is on the QVC Facebook, you can ask her directly there. Also, it's not a good idea to use your surname on the forum.

QVC Customer Care

@PennieRae wrote:

I'm not sure this question will actually get to you, but today you were wearing a white cardigan with flowers on it.  It was so pretty, and I was wondering where you got it, the brand, and whether or not it was a QVC product.  It was just my style.  Thank you.

Pennie Karwacki

@PennieRae   Welcome to our community Smiley Happy

It looks like Jen's outfit today was from her own closet, you could ask her directly on her Facebook page.

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@PennieRaeyou should delete your name from your post if you can to be safe.

Honored Contributor

@PennieRae

Welcome to the boards.

It's from White House Black Market.

Floral Snap Front Cardigan

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@PennieRae

Welcome to the boards.

It's from White House Black Market.

Floral Snap Front Cardigan

Once again....our rockstar FBI (Fashion Bureau of Investigation😊😊😉😉) comes through in our unending quest for finding the good stuff....you rock!!!😊😊

Respected Contributor

@PennieRae Welcome to the boards. That sweater is cute! Glad @lolakimono found it for you. We have a nice group of people to post with.

Trusted Contributor

That is a really pretty sweater.  I like it too.  

Esteemed Contributor
@lolakimono

How did you find it. Just curious