Regular Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey - such a good host

@GingerPeach wrote:

I really like it when Jennifer Coffey comes on air.

She is so well-versed in the qualities of the items she presents, she has a calm and intelligent manner, she brings in just enough of her personal life  to be relevant but doesn't launch into personal matters until the item has been well discussed, and she brings a lot of passion and interest and knowledge to whatever she does.

A great addition to QVC. 

Yes, I like her! 

Frequent Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I really like it when Jennifer Coffey comes on air.

She is so well-versed in the qualities of the items she presents, she has a calm and intelligent manner, she brings in just enough of her personal life  to be relevant but doesn't launch into personal matters until the item has been well discussed, and she brings a lot of passion and interest and knowledge to whatever she does.

A great addition to QVC. 

wonderful post!

ITA!

Respected Contributor

I think the only times that I see her are when she's presenting jewelry and she does an excellent job. Every time. She always describes the jewelry in great detail and it helps that she has beautiful hands to showcase the pieces. Her presentations are always a pleasure to watch. She has quickly become my favorite host.

I know that I'll never hear too much about her personal life, or hear a ton of um's (my biggest pet peeve) or listen to insane cackling, or sad stories. I know I'll see a calm, pleasant presentation that actually makes me want to watch, instead of clicking the channel.

She's such a breath of fresh air.

Esteemed Contributor

I was clicking thru channels this morning and stopped to hear Jen C.'s presentation on Lock/Lock.  Every time I hear Jen, I always think -  she has got to be the most articulate host on the Q!!  She has a great vocabulary... doesn't "um" between thoughts; doesn't use silly words and doesn't make up cute names for the vendors/products. I did enjoy her show with Chris P.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with all the positive commments here on Jen.   Saw her again this early morning doing a jewelry show, so nice.  I prefer that she would do all the jewelry shows.

Esteemed Contributor

She is mature, has had a business, a single mom.  She is a professional, articulate and interested in her job and seems to love it.  She goes on vacations but doesn't constantly wish she were on one or brag everytime she leaves town.  I say if you want to be on vacation everyday, don't work.  

Respected Contributor

She's ok as a host.  SHe doesn't have the annoying habits like saying "Ummmm" all the time.  However, her voice tends to grate on me, especially when she gets loud.  Her voice sounds harsh to me, just like Kirsten and a few hosts and guests.

Honored Contributor

Jennifer is my new favorite host!

I agree with all the positive comments here, I hope QVC doesn't ruin her.

As far as her voice being grating to the ears, I understand that.    She is not one of them for me, but there are a couple of hosts whose voice and pronunciation is unbearable for any length of time.  I blame it actually on my aging ears.    Some sounds in general are very annoying to me now.

Respected Contributor

She has weird expressions with her mouth, sometimes looks as if she is winking, rather actorish.

Frequent Contributor

I like her a lot.  As a matter of fact some months back she was wearing an absolutely gorgeous belt on a Carolyn Pollock show.  I sent her an email asking about the belt -- which apprently Carolyn made for her.  Buit she was very responsive and nice in her email!

viewer 45

New York