Trusted Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey - such a good host

I agree.  I've just noticed lately that she is very well spoken with such a good vocabulary.  She is very well prepared and never fails to give the important information early in the presentation.  I hope she is helping to train the new hosts.

Contributor

Me, too...I love Jennifer! 

Super Contributor

Jennifer is one of my favorites. Once I started watching her shows, I began to appreciate the fact that she clearly does her homework on what she presents on TV. She does have a sense of humor but she doesn't get cutesy or silly with it.

I follow her on social media and she is into fitness (and it shows, she looks great!) yet doesn't feel the need to constantly show off her abs, prance around the set, act like a valley girl, or hit on every male vendor in her line of sight.

Also, she is truly a good TSV sport. I almost ALWAYS see her wearing any wearable TSV. Shoes, pants, bathing suits, etc. Not too long ago there was a bathing suit TSV and Jennifer rocked it. She added the right accessories and had a good attitude about it. I can imagine some hosts refusing to do so or opting out entirely...

Respected Contributor

I agree!  Jennifer is such a class act, and so well-prepared.  She is a pleasure to watch and listen to no matter what she is presenting! And I love that she knows all the models by name and converses with them.  She is truly a gem, and I only hope that management realizes just how special she is!

Respected Contributor

I liked Jennifer very much in her beginning. She IS very professional, but all I will say now is.....the new wore off. She IS better than some, but I don't care to watch her that often. There are SO many hosts, I just can not watch at all. I can take a few min. of Jennifer, that's about it. She seems very much into herself at times.

Frequent Contributor

I agree! She's a delight and has a fantastic vocabulary and uses it well! She sometimes (not often) refers to her daughter and just beams!  I believe she does her homework b/4 coming on air and it shows!

New Contributor

m

New Contributor

Agreed, very pleasant to watch!

Super Contributor

I think Jennifer is the best QVC host ever!  She is very eloquent ,beautiful inside and out and I would like to see her doing more fashion and beauty shows! 

Contributor

I really enjoy Jennifer's presentations, too. She is always well-prepared, eloquent, and comes across as genuine. She focuses on the products and doesn't speak over guests.