Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey - such a good host

She really is a good host and she has the catchiest laugh!  She always seems happy!!

Valued Contributor

I love Jennifer. She is so lovely and down to earth,  not full of herself. Its about the products, not her. She always looks great, sounds intelligent and knowledgeable about the products, doesn't giggle or tell boring self involved stories during her presentations. In other words, she is a lovely, well spoken, polished professional. I hope to see more of Jennifer.

I think Jennifer is a very good host. However, she is wearing much, much too much makeup the last months. Glistens and too shiny. Changed makeup?

Esteemed Contributor

First time poster.  BUmped thread from a year ago.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy Jennifer as a host on the QVC programming. I did follow her on facebook, but for some reason she must have blocked me from commenting on her page. I have no idea wny, because I never said anything negative at all. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Jennifer is one of the best hosts. She gets to the point of the product and doesn't yak yak about irrelevant stuff before even talking about the product. I tune in to hear details about an item; I'm not interested in all the chatter that goes on with some hosts/vendors before they even address the item for sale. 

Regular Contributor

I like Jennifer too, but I have trouble understanding her, she talks so fast.

Frequent Contributor

Jennifer is my favorite host.  Something about her seems very familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it. It's like she reminds me of someone famous - maybe someone famous from the past?? 

Frequent Contributor

I agree with you. She is a pleasure to watch. Unlike a certain Diva that tries to "run the whole show" with her religion, amount of money she spends, yada, yada, yada.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not really a big fan of Jennifer.  She's not one of the hosts that I just can't watch, but I don't particularly enjoy her and do sometimes have to change the channel when she's the host.  To each his own.