Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey’s Bridal Shower

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Qvcmeow wrote:
Her fiancé is handsome! I wish them every happiness.

But really, there were people happy to see negative posts! Why begrudge a person's joy? It's not being forced on you, and it makes you look bitter.

Anyone have a photo of the fiancee or where we can see him?  

th (1).jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Qvcmeow wrote:
Her fiancé is handsome! I wish them every happiness.

But really, there were people happy to see negative posts! Why begrudge a person's joy? It's not being forced on you, and it makes you look bitter.

Anyone have a photo of the fiancee or where we can see him?  

If you look at item, you will see a full length picture. 

1. A654667

America & Beyond Embellished Convertible Clutch

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was there!  I had a wonderful time!  The show flowed very well, and it was so much fun to see how QVC creates the sets for the camera.  There are a LOT of staff behind the scenes that we never see on the television. The show was very diverse, and each item was special and a great choice. 

Everything was decorated in such a pretty manner--flowers and balloons everywhere.

The limoncello cake we ate was so YUMMY that I ordered it right there during the show. I brought the crab cake sample home to my hubby.

We had delicious appetizers before the show as well, and the swag bag was quite generous--mascara, candle, earrings, hat, scarf, cookie, sauce, etc. 

We also all met Jenn and her fiance and posed for a photo with them after the show. They are a very romantic and nice couple--much of it was not shown on the camera, but we saw them live the whole time. 

The hosts were so nice, and walked around the theater to talk with all of us (150 guests, only 5 or so hosts.).  Kerstin was fabulous as the emcee. 

For those who criticize--your loss!!

The night was super, and worth every cent.  I wish Jenn and Davinder many years of wedded bliss.  

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshop

Thank YOU for sharing that all with us!!!
Lucky YOU!! 🤗

I’m excited for Jenn and her fiancé!!! 🥰

Super Contributor

I wish I could have been in the studio audience live! I thought it was beautifully and tastefully done! Jen looked like a princess in her dress and Davinder looked so handsome! I wish only the best for the two of them. I really enjoyed watching it. Loved all the products shown also.
Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper Sounds like a fun time!!....and you got a bag full of nice goodies.  

About twelve years ago I went with a friend to a Bob Mackie show.  It was fun and everyone got to meet him.  I had my picture taken with him and he gifted everyone in the audience one of his scarves.

I hope to be able to go see another Q show someday.

Super Contributor

I watched parts of the show and enjoyed what I saw. My take away is that Jen's fiancé is heads-over-heels for her. The way he looked at her was "the look of love" ❤️ Long may they last!

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  - will you post your picture of you with Jen and the fiance?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoops1973     Probably because she is the only current on air host that is getting married which doesn't happen every day 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the show very much, and, wish them both the very best!

Free PNG HD Smiley Face Thumbs Up - PlusPNG | Free emoji ...