Trusted Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey on Dominique is awesome

I like her too. She really does describe the items well, uses non-repetitive adjectives and she shows all angles of the jewelry, even the under gallery, which pleases me.

Frequent Contributor

On 12/24/2014 ValuSkr said:
On 12/24/2014 chick b said:

Now it's bugging me because I'm trying to think of the name of the (youngish) guy who was on a lot of overnights a couple of years ago. I liked him but for the life of me I can't remember his name. Talk about aging...

Are you thinking of Jonathan Redford? I liked him too.

Thank you, ValuSkr!

I need a gift card for brain cells this year. It's a good thing I can't remember how forgetful I am.

Contributor

I appreciate your opinions...we all Are entitled to them! I just took the time to start this post because I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with Jenn. I have been watching QVC for 23 years now and have seen many many hosts. Most are just ok....but every once in a while...Kathy, MaryBeth, Lisa Mason, Lisa R,...stand out to me. I think Jennifer Coffey has potential in myo!
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/24/2014 Vamp said:

I just want to throw out there that when I saw "Dominique" I immediately thought of the Singing Nun. Boy, does that age me or what? Wink

Merry Christmas, everyone!

First thing I thought of also!! LOL

Respected Contributor

On 12/24/2014 sparklestar said:

Sorry ... don't agree. I tried watching her the other night when she was on selling jewelry as I am a huge shopper on QVC if it comes to jewelry. Can't stand this woman or Kerstin. I tried muting it but she looks ridiculous waving her hands about and making her weird faces. I like watching Nancy much better.

I agree with ALL you said.

Respected Contributor

Kristico, I agree that there are a select group of QVC hosts who really are exceptional: Mary Beth Roe, Lisa Robertson, Lisa Mason, Leah Williams, Kathy LeVine, Antonella Nester, Rick Domeier, Jane Treacy, Jacqui Gonzales, Pat James DiMentri, Carolyn Gracie, Amy Stran, Sharon Faetsch, and now I will add Jennifer Coffey, Rachel Boesing, and Alberti Popaj to that select list!

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Jennifer tonight during presentation of the West Chester Christmas parade. She did a nice job interviewing spectators, including her daughter. Nice to see another side of the hosts.

Super Contributor

I like her a lot. Loved her story about her daughter's book.

Respected Contributor

On 12/24/2014 ValuSkr said:
On 12/24/2014 sparklestar said:

Sorry ... don't agree. I tried watching her the other night when she was on selling jewelry as I am a huge shopper on QVC if it comes to jewelry. Can't stand this woman or Kerstin. I tried muting it but she looks ridiculous waving her hands about and making her weird faces. I like watching Nancy much better.

I agree with you. Will be nice if they keep her on the overnight.

make it 3, I liked Jennifer very much in her beginning, but she has quickly become fake & obnoxious to me.

Honored Contributor

I assume there is a reason why she is on always so late at night (I know she has a daughter), maybe she wants it that way.

I do wish she was on more during the day. She is so lovely. So sweet and easy to listen to. I wish they'd change up sometimes and put some daytime on at night and vice-versa.

I stay up late at night so I see everyone. It would be nice to have others get to see these late nighters.

It doesn't seem fair the same ones have to work the night shift. Perhaps that's the way they want it. I don't know.