Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey on Dominique is awesome

I watched her the other late night too, and I say watched ,because I muted the tv. I could not stand her incessant yammering. After awhile the pointing and arms all over the place and the face contortions, well had enough and turned the tv off. I'm not saying Jennifer is not attractive, but that only goes so far.

Trusted Contributor

She can carry a jewelry show well. I haven't seen her in a long time but caught two of her jewelry shows lately and she does very well and is a joy to watch.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/24/2014 chick b said:
On 12/24/2014 Vamp said:

I just want to throw out there that when I saw "Dominique" I immediately thought of the Singing Nun. Boy, does that age me or what? Wink

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hear ya, Vamp.

I found something very likeable about both Jennifer and Alberti when they first started. I hope they're both allowed to flourish on QVC. There are some hosts who I watch and don't understand how they were hired and others who I don't understand why they were let go.

Now it's bugging me because I'm trying to think of the name of the (youngish) guy who was on a lot of overnights a couple of years ago. I liked him but for the life of me I can't remember his name. Talk about aging...

I don't usually watch QVC, so I know very few of the hosts, except the old timers.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/24/2014 colliegirls said:
On 12/24/2014 Vamp said:

I just want to throw out there that when I saw "Dominique" I immediately thought of the Singing Nun. Boy, does that age me or what? Wink

Merry Christmas, everyone!

First thing I thought of also!! LOL

Two peas in a pod! (well, there are a couple of more peas in our pod) {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Jennifer and think seems quite genuine....but i do agree with the other posters about the weird faces...........it is very distracting....

Respected Contributor

A Rick Domeier wanna be. Just not as smart & witty.

Super Contributor

Jennifer is fun, getting better, but she reminds me of a person that suppressed wanting to be in drama and now is living out another dream in her mind. She could tone down the the face scrunching a bit, it gives and odd look. Kerstin, just stop with all the stories about you and stop the ums and ahs and I will be ahhh happy.

Respected Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Skylands said:

A Rick Domeier wanna be. Just not as smart & witty.

Lol, please, not another Rick! I don't care for him at all. He's too hyper and ends up stuttering. Lol don't they listen to their presentations? He doesn't come across as smart and witty to me.....just a smart a $$
Super Contributor

On 12/24/2014 Drythe said:

I like her, she is very professional, and a nice change-up.

Don't see any 'ridiculous looking hand waving' or 'making weird' faces'.

oh, how long did you watch, the woman absolutely has definite mannerisms that distract, she inserts way too much drama into her shows as if she is trying to express some deep desire to be on Broadway.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry. She drives me crazy on whatever she presents. Her expressions are over the top. And she has a "trying to hard" smugness about her. Perhaps she is a nice person, but unwatchable for me.