Regular Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey looks good tonight...

@faeriemoon wrote:

JUST. CAN'T. WATCH. HER.

The weird faces, the drama about the product value, the pouty thing...  Does no one else see it?!?!?

@faeriemoon yep I see it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Elise Ivy, in the photo next to Jennifer, has become an excellent host.  She does her homework, doesn’t get too silly, but has a nice sense of humor, and looks really great in everything wears.  In fact, I think Elise is second only to Amy in looking good in everything she wears.

I wish QVC hadn’t selected Courtney Khondabi so quickly for the Q2 PM Style show.  I do like Courtney a lot, but she doesn’t have the overall poise yet of someone more experienced.  Elise would be fantastic as the PM Style host on Q2, or another high profile fashion show of her own!

Frequent Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

JUST. CAN'T. WATCH. HER.

The weird faces, the drama about the product value, the pouty thing...  Does no one else see it?!?!?

Yes!..I see it..she drives me crazy....I have to turn the channel every time she comes on!..I have tried to watch her whole show but just can’t....She is a beautiful woman but boy does she know it!!

Regular Contributor

the pursing of the lips to make them look full is extremely annoying. I never liked her as a host. She is a very attractive woman......but the faces......the interupting and the drama are too much.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...