Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey looks good tonight...

@momoftwo2007 @Thanks for the picture.She does look great and the dress is very pretty.She is a beautiful woman who takes care of herself.

Valued Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@dex wrote:

I missed it so can someone post a picture?You all got me curious and I feel like I am missing out now.

@dex Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 11.40.10 AM.png

Yes, a beautiful dress but ummm, I think the dress needed a heavier lining.  What's a girl to do?  Years ago we wore slips.

Respected Contributor

I thought the dress was just ok.  To me she has a horrible voice that's not pleasant to listen to. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you think she has hair extensions?  Her hair "grew" so quickly.

I can't take the constantly pursing her lips.  

Honored Contributor

She does look great. She is a very pretty woman, but I do like her hair better shorter. She has beautiful hair, but the shorter cut was really cute onher....... 

Honored Contributor

Elise Ivy is so cute too, and a great host, I think! She tells you all of the pertinent info and has a very nice voice.....

Regular Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Elise Ivy is so cute too, and a great host, I think! She tells you all of the pertinent info and has a very nice voice.....

Elise Ivy is adorable and a very good host. 

Trusted Contributor

I really like Jennifer and I think that now she is my favorite when it comes to fashion, especially like her with Isaac.  She is a professional and can handle selling everything, and always looks good and dressed appropriately.

Honored Contributor

JUST. CAN'T. WATCH. HER.

The weird faces, the drama about the product value, the pouty thing...  Does no one else see it?!?!?

New Contributor

Sorry... but I cannot agree with you--Jennifer Coffey talks over the hosts, continues to look at herself in the monitor, and moves her mouth in a pouty format.  Guess she thinks that is sexy.  I turn the channel when she appears on QVC.