Contributor

What a beautiful color lipstick she's wearing right now presenting the Or Paz TSV. Do we know what lipstick and color it is. She looks amazing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey lipstick

@shopperinme  I imagine that would be so hard for anyone here to do.  Just like nail polish, there are too many close shades and brands to guess wrong.  If you go to her Facebook page, I bet she'd be very happy to tell you.

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

@shopperinme wrote:

What a beautiful color lipstick she's wearing right now presenting the Or Paz TSV. Do we know what lipstick and color it is. She looks amazing!

Hi @shopperinme & @Caaareful Shopper - We reached out to Jennifer and she told us her lipstick is from Bareminerals. You can click here to see it> > Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie

It is so pretty I can see why you like it! 

Sorry - It's called "Be Free" 

Trusted Contributor

@Eva-QVC, Thank you for finding out and giving the Community this information on Jennifer's lipstick brand/color.  You went above & beyond.

Thanks again! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@shopperinme wrote:

Hi @shopperinme & @Caaareful Shopper - We reached out to Jennifer and she told us her lipstick is from Bareminerals. You can click here to see it> > Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie

@Eva-QVC  But what is the actual shade called?

QVC Social Team

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@shopperinme wrote:

Sorry @RainyDayGal - I just added the shade to my response - It's "Be Free" - guess I got excited looking at all the pretty colors!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Eva-QVC !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@shopperinme wrote:

Sorry @RainyDayGal - I just added the shade to my response - It's "Be Free" - guess I got excited looking at all the pretty colors!

@Eva-QVC   LOL  Thank you for the shade.  I have Break Away (the one right next to it) and love it.  Be Free looks lovely.  I really likes these lipsticks.  I can wear them alone without them being too drying, but for a different look a gloss on top is nice. Marvelous Moxie Shining Star is a pretty paring, and I think it would be great with Be Free also.  Ahhh, there's just something about a new lipstick to perk you up.

Contributor

Thank you so much for doing that Eva -QVC! So appreciated! 😁