Esteemed Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I like her too. She stopped doing the lip thing, and seems more "mature" than some of the other hosts. She also gives a lot of info on the item.

-----------

I like Jen's shows.  And she had stopped doing that weird thing with her lips.  I like that she always seems to be prepared...knows the products.

Honored Contributor

@withaK wrote:

I dont watch many of the shows ...I do love Jen. I put her among a few (I have 5) of the hosts that I would have a coffee or a cocktail with. Her energy always reads pure to me.

I think if she seems she is "trying" too hard with Isaac it may be him. I think vendors/stars have their favorites and then there is everyone else on the show. She has to try to keep a the "sell" going....not unlike a first date !  will not tell a story....lol

And her hair looks great....nothing wrong with changing it up

@withaK  you offer a very good point of view!    

Respected Contributor

I have always liked and enjoyed Jen.  It is obvious that she does her homework and prepares very well for all her shows.  In my opinion, she is one of the best hosts on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@stellabystarlight    I agree with you.  She is always well prepared and keeps the focus on the product.

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone has their favorites...unfortunately JC isn't one of mine.....don't enjoy IM or SG with her hosting.  I enjoy Mary Beth with both IM or SG....Pat James also does well with the two of them also...and always like Jayne Brown with them.........................Mary Beth, Pat & Jayne make the show about the products...not themselves.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy seeing this host but she rarely seems to give enough sizing information on what models are wearing.  Pleasant enough but I do need more product sizing info.

Valued Contributor

Jen is awesome, Great host, explains everything fully, does a great job with Isaac, not a lot of foolishness as other hosts are with him. Just nice presentations mixed with some fun.

Trusted Contributor

@matty liz  Jennifer does a great job.

Honored Contributor

While Jen is not a personal favorite she does a decent job and always does her homework and gives detailed product information.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Jen can talk.  She is well prepared, can fly through a ton of colors, and you never hear any ummms or aahhhs.  Nice.