Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey was Amazing on Monday Night!

I at one time could not watch JC because of all the facial expressions, but I have to say that she don't seem to make them like she did at one time.  She is a good host.   JT unacceptable.  Will never watch. 

Honored Contributor

I think JC is very professional, easy to understand and presents everything perfect.  She gives the details we need to know.  I was watching Jane Brown yesterday and she messed up just about every color she presented.  She is rarely prepared and laughs at her own silly jokes.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, she is a remarkable woman.  She used to make odd facial expressions but seems to have gotten over that.

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know details about the necklace Jen was wearing during the Isaac shoe 1pm show? Wondering ( and hoping) it is a QVC item.
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I am in the minority. She goes over the top in trying to sell especially the crazy reasons you should buy something. She is full of it in my opinion. I don’t believe she buys her clothes at the Q even though she claims to own clothes from every vendor. I also think she makes funny faces when she talks. A real channel changer for me. Kerstin too. She is unwatchable. I find most of them unwatchable. Leah I can handle except for her silly questions #Leah Wants to Know. Jane is ridiculous. Nobody can be that bubbly all the time. It is so fake and she needs to stop saying “Stop It”. I actually miss Shawn. Pat James Dementri puts me to sleep and Jane too for the most part.

@Teddixat I totally agree with you on that point.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Since this started as a positive thread....I will just say, when I do see Jennifer Coffey I like her and think she does a nice job.  She has been putting in extra hours lately too.  

Whenever I see these negative comments I think....why do you watch?.....so easy with remote to go...CLICK...find something you do like to watch.  

Trusted Contributor

@walker wrote:

Since this started as a positive thread....I will just say, when I do see Jennifer Coffey I like her and think she does a nice job.  She has been putting in extra hours lately too.  

Whenever I see these negative comments I think....why do you watch?.....so easy with remote to go...CLICK...find something you do like to watch.  

FYI  I think negatively of JC and I absolutely change the channel CLICK.   I never watch that one.  EVER.  

Trusted Contributor

JC did a very good presentation of Dooney bags today, IMO!
Honored Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

@walker wrote:

FYI  I think negatively of JC and I absolutely change the channel CLICK.   I never watch that one.  EVER.  

FYI. .... CLICK.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host