Valued Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey was Amazing on Monday Night!

Love Jen, I think she presents well and I enjoy her shows.

Contributor

I think she does an excellent job!  I didn't miss Shawn at all.

I also think she can do all product promotion from jewelry to clothing to home goods.

Honored Contributor

I know that I've said this hundreds of times:

DH always has a nice, respectful compliment for Jen Coffey as he walks by the TV.   

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I just want Jen Coffey to know how impressed I was during Monday Night's Fashion's Night In. She was so well prepared for  every item she presented. She did a super job giving all the important information: the cut, the fabric content, the measurements, and the little additional details that made each garment special. She was a real professional and it was obvious that she had done her homework beforehand.  I know it's a challenge to work with the distance and phone-ins, but she was so gracious and friendly, and just so lovely. A really well-prepared, well-presented evening. Thank You, Jen! I enjoyed every single minute!

I especially like to see her and Isaac together...!!!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like Jennifer Coffey, she is relatable, professional, gives all the info, she seems very fun too.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just realized this thread is nearly 2 months old. Where will we be in another 2 months, I wonder? 

I do like Jen also, I think they are all doing a good job though. I'm watching more and ordering more. I have not been in a department store in well over 3 months. Holy Cow. 

Trusted Contributor

I adore her.
Honored Contributor

I think she's pretty good.  She certainly does with clothes.  Very knowledgeable.