Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey was Amazing on Monday Night!

I don’t see her all that often. But she has never done or said anything that bothered me. I think she presents the items very well.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

-That's exactly it, @BrandiDavis! She contorts her mouth into the oddest shapes. Not attractive. 

Frequent Contributor

This is getting back to what QVC was like years ago and I'm loving it.

Contributor

I agree, I can't stand her. She tries to speak like she is a scholar and always has that pouty look as if she's  trying to look sexy or something. She needs to go, I wouldn't buy anything from her.

Respected Contributor

Jen Coffey is a first class professional.  

Valued Contributor

Well said, she is one of the best, not a lot of foolishness just facts and some entertainment mixed in.

Contributor

I agree, I can't watch her!

Esteemed Contributor

I am in the minority. She goes over the top in trying to sell especially the crazy reasons you should buy something. She is full of it in my opinion. I don’t believe she buys her clothes at the Q even though she claims to own clothes from every vendor. I also think she makes funny faces when she talks. A real channel changer for me. Kerstin too. She is unwatchable. I find most of them unwatchable. Leah I can handle except for her silly questions #Leah Wants to Know. Jane is ridiculous. Nobody can be that bubbly all the time. It is so fake and she needs to stop saying “Stop It”. I actually miss Shawn. Pat James Dementri puts me to sleep and Jane too for the most part.
Honored Contributor

Jennifer is a decent host....she is always well prepared....I never noticed funny facial expressions that people talk about....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I never noticed any funny facial expressions either. I like Jennifer too.
@Teddixat I agree with you that Jane T is kinda fake & when she screams "Fri-yaaaaay" at me I reach for the remote. I watch her shoe shows but mostly on mute. I do not miss Shawn.