Valued Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey was Amazing on Monday Night!

The wig was horrible but I like Jen Coffey. she seems like a real likeable person, someone it would be fun to have a coffee with. i agree that she looks good in Isaac's clothes but I think she would look good in just about anything. Shes built like a woman, not a 12 year old boy!! I do really like Amy and Courtney's shows too.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan at all----- and that wig looked horrible on her. Why are these hosts afraid to get their fingers in the wigs and show them who is boss!? You need to rough them up, fluff and tug and they will look like your own hair.

Super Contributor

I can't watch her. She tries too hard to be sexy, which she isn't.

Contributor

i have to change the channel.  She is so full of herself

Esteemed Contributor

I like her well enough.  To me she sometimes just tries too hard and seems to have a low self esteem.  I give her credit and do agree that at least she does present items well and she doesn't yell or act stupid.

Honored Contributor

She was fabulous! I have always really liked her, and thought she did a great job. She does  a really good job with descriptions as well.......I only watched for about an hour, but enjoyed her very much!

Esteemed Contributor

@islington I agree!

Valued Contributor

I used to not mind watching her presentations, but once I noticed just how often she purses her lips I quit watching her. I just no longer can stand to see her, sorry. If she didn't do that it wouldn't be so bad lol

~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

Jennifer & SB both come across as unauthenic, too scripted with QVC's sales pitch. Esp. Jennifer. SB has a practiced smile.

Honored Contributor

I find her to be completely unwatchable.  She does the weird pouty lip thing and the slow squinty eye thing, both of which make me crazy.  And even worse is the "completely dumbfounded" thing when she announces the price.

Unfortunately I miss a lot of JAI shows because it seems they are her gig now.