Valued Contributor

Jen Coffey was Amazing on Monday Night!

I just want Jen Coffey to know how impressed I was during Monday Night's Fashion's Night In. She was so well prepared for  every item she presented. She did a super job giving all the important information: the cut, the fabric content, the measurements, and the little additional details that made each garment special. She was a real professional and it was obvious that she had done her homework beforehand.  I know it's a challenge to work with the distance and phone-ins, but she was so gracious and friendly, and just so lovely. A really well-prepared, well-presented evening. Thank You, Jen! I enjoyed every single minute!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey was Amazing on Monday Night!

I agree , she doesn't get near enough credit.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

She surely looked cute in that short wig.  Took 10 years off of her face.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I agree , she doesn't get near enough credit.

She's always been my favorite..I think she has a daughter in college...could that be??She looks so young...she's darling! Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel that all the hosts have done a great job of being more prepared. The vendors/guests are not on set to help out feeling fabrics, taking up air time applying makeup or tasting the food. The hosts also seem more relatable, laid back, less pushy. I'm liking this new QVC.

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous  I totally agree!  

Jennifer is consistently prepared and enthusiastic about her job as host.  She does her homework thoroughly, and I find that a sign of truly respecting the customer so we get all the information we need.  Plus her shows are always enjoyable.  I've always thought that about her.  

Super Contributor

Totally agree careful shopper. She is very good. Don't know why they always shove Amy and Courtney and Shawn in those spots. Much rather purchase from Jennifer's shows where we get actual information on the product instead of what someone did or ate the night before!

Respected Contributor

I was thinking something along the same line last night ...

Really enjoyed watching her .. and am getting to like her

more and more .....

Trusted Contributor

I have always liked Jennifer right from the start.  She is always prepared and never repeats her words and is just very pleasant.  I also think that she looks great in the Isaac clothes.  I thought she looked really nice in the wig. As a matter of fact, all of the hosts I saw in the wigs, looked so good.

Anyway, I think that they should have Jennifer do the PM style at night too. Don't know why they have not done that.

Super Contributor

IMO, she's horrible. A real channel changer.