Valued Contributor

Jen Coffey please stop talking over Isaac..a little respect for the vendor...

Another unwatchable host

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey please stop talking over Isaac..a little respect for the vendor...

She's one of my favorites.  She's a terrific host.  And looks fabulous today!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey please stop talking over Isaac..a little respect for the vendor...

i never watch her.

Respected Contributor

Another criticism from you. Maybe QVC isn't your thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn explained what happens----- she said with Skype there is a bit of delay so it appears like a host is being rude and talking over a vendor....its just difficult to judge the delay sometimes with Skype...And that could have been the case with Jennifer & Isaac

Jennifer can be a bit "intense" sometimes, but she's always well prepared and knows her products, she doesn't act juvenile nor act silly and is a lot better than some of the other hosts....Not a personal favorite but a decent host

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I think Jen is a great host! She seems humble and kind and concerned about others. She does a good job presenting details on an item. And I can tell she is proud of her daughter, but she doesn't talk about her constantly. I've never seen her interrupt the vendor without apologizing. I agree it is the Skype that is the problem. I've been on Zoom meetings when everyone started to comment at once. You can't see if someone is getting ready to comment, as you could if you were looking at him/her in person!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Jennifer is one of my top favorites of all of the TV shopping hosts.  It's hard to find anyone who comes more prepared, having done her homework for the product, than Jennifer.  The vendors seem to all like working with her also.  

Valued Contributor

@Krimpette I ended up fast forwarding the whole show. 

Valued Contributor

@ahoymate I call it my opinion you call it criticism. She is definitely not my thing. I actually caught Dan Wheeler a bit and he's not bad.

Valued Contributor

@Johnnyeager her hair color looked great and so did her eye makeup