Valued Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

She's a terrific host.

What stands out to me is that she'll say if something isn't right for someone, not just hard sell.

I appreciate that.

Yes, I agree with you. Kathy Levine always pointed out if something wasn’t the best choice for a particular group. Really adds to a host’s credibility when they are willing to do that.

I always remember when a woman called in and asked Kathy if she thought the Denim and Co pull on pants that have been around for years would be a good choice for attending a beach wedding. Kathy said, “Absolutely not.” She explained how to go casual but still dressy by choosing a more elevated fabric and cut.

Respected Contributor

She is very professional with her presentations and she doesn't get all hyper. I enjoy watching her shows

Respected Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

She's a terrific host.

What stands out to me is that she'll say if something isn't right for someone, not just hard sell.

I appreciate that.

I agree.   She is the definition of class. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@nevergivesup wrote:

I’ve said it before but I can’t help repeating....imho Jayne is the best host QVC has!

I spent the last few hours working on Thanksgiving preparations In the kitchen and had Jayne’s hosting on in the background. Her voice is so pleasant, her laugh is delightful and she doesn’t rely on the stale tried and true phrases that so many of the hosts repeat constantly. Just a lovely person.

I turned to Q yesterday and say Jayne with the cutest hair cut, short and curly she looked great and yes she is a great hostSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yep, Jayne Brown is one of the few pleasant, professional,  and informative with personality too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”