Regular Contributor

Just had the Q on, was in and out, but I absolutely love these 2 together! Positive vibes, laughter, and no apologies.

Esteemed Contributor

They have always been great together. I love them.

Esteemed Contributor

They are actually friends away from work and I think it shows in their on air presentations when they are together. 

Esteemed Contributor

They are enjoyable.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

They are enjoyable.

@qbetzforreal  Yes they are. I really enjoy watching them.

Respected Contributor

Two classy, professional ladies who enjoy each other's company and are a great team.  

Honored Contributor

They are why I started watching QVC! Friday morning, I would get ready, and I would watch- although I couldn't watch the whole show. I started watching other shows.

I LOVE watching the two of them together. They have a natural chemistry together and you can tell their REAL friendship is important to them! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Jayne, especially, is the most thorough host. I love watching her shows. She gets really detailed when describing an item. Tells her size for reference. And others sizes. And Pat is awesome as well, detailed and thorough. These two are definitely assets to the Q.
Respected Contributor

I totally agree. Jayne and Pat are great hosts whether together or alone. If only QVC could clone them! And, in turn, get rid of some others who can't get three words out of their mouth before launching into some long-winded, irrelevant, boring, story about their offspring! Woman Frustrated      

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I totally agree. Jayne and Pat are great hosts whether together or alone. If only QVC could clone them! And, in turn, get rid of some others who can't get three words out of their mouth before launching into some long-winded, irrelevant, boring, story about their offspring! Woman Frustrated      

@pupwhipped 

I agree 100%.  It would be a breath of fresh air if all hosts were like these two ladies and it'd be nice to able to go back to watching more QVC programming.

Valerie is back Weds & Thurs of this week and after seeing the host schedule clearly there is one show I won't be able to watch.  And it's because of the long winded offspring stories!  Oh well, qvc.com is the way to go in that scenario.