Regular Contributor

Re: Jayne and Leah- More Please!

Leah and Jayne are great at showing fashions and accessories.   They work well together and I for one would love a weekly show with them!

Valued Contributor

This was by far the best show I've watched in a long time. Two intelligent, professional women. Two women that know the products, and are thorough in the presentation. A small dash of a giggle, but overall a more serious, matter of fact show. So enjoyable.
Honored Contributor

Is this Jayne B's new phrase "I won't be mad if you get two, you have my permission."  Leah - "can I just tell you ....".

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Is this Jayne B's new phrase "I won't be mad if you get two, you have my permission."  Leah - "can I just tell you ....".

Mary Beth has a couple of things she says also. Nevertheless, Mary Beth, Jayne, Leah, and the other long time people are miles above the newer staff.  I would say QVC didn't know what they had.  Also, Pat, Rick and Dan.  

Contributor

I Agree.  More of Jayne and Leah. Less of Shawnie Sue and Leah.

Leah is a class act and Jayne is my favorite.

Regular Contributor

Leah is fantastic and Jayne too but I think Jayne needs to smile a bit more. Jayne has a expressionless face that doesn't work when presenting products. Nice lady but that deadpan face needs to be worked on.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that it was wonderful to see Jayne and Leah and the professionalism.  They are two great hosts and I hope that they do this again.  I also agree that Pat is another of my favorites and she does a great job as well.