Contributor

Jayne and Leah- More Please!

I really enjoyed watching Jayne and Leah together this morning. These are adult women who do a great job of explaining the products, are enjoyable to watch (no frantic rantings, both low key), and really appeal to me. Are they teamed up regularly (I don’t watch that often)? If not I hope QVC will make them a regular team!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jayne and Leah- More Please!

@Danilova2  I didn't see the show....didn't know it was on or I would have watched. However, I don't need to see them to agree with you.  They are both professionals and know what they are doing.  I think we can add Pat to that twosome.  Sure wish some of the other hosts who babble on and on about nothing, screech and yell would follow their example! 

Super Contributor

Agree. What a pleasant show.  They are great together.

Honored Contributor

@Danilova2   I agree, what a great show this morning!

Here's more discussion in the Fashion thread...

Jayne & Leah's Style Show 5/9 - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Valued Contributor

Totally agree with the original poster and so well said.  This could pretty much apply to all the veteran hosts - they are all so much more enjoyable to watch and do such a better job of describing the products so we can make a good informed purchase.  The veteran hosts, and especially these two, care more about their job and us than the newer screaching, always looking at themselves in the camera hosts.  We have a couple new hosts though that this does not apply to - one just mentioned last night she was trained by MBR and it shows - she is lovely.  More Jayne and Leah please!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Danilova2 

YES, what an informative and pleasant show with two well matched personalities....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I didn’t see all of it, but enough to say 👍👍Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Perfect duo!👍👍
Trusted Contributor

Totally agree, great pairing & great show.  I guess the test will be how much did they sell?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I watched and enjoyed the show.  I saw a very different Leah on that show than the Leah on the Leah and Shawn show.  Please make some twosome duos!