Frequent Contributor

Jayne/Kim show this afternoon

Really enjoying their show this afternoon. No silliness- no dancing - no singing - no acting like daycare toddlers.

I might actually buy something -

Kim needs to be paired with a professional like Jayne - no more Rachel Please.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jayne/Kim show this afternoon

Who the host is - with Kim - sets the stage for how the show will go.....great or unbearable.

The loudness, dancing - and singing is too much for words.  CLICK

Respected Contributor

Imagine being annoyed by singing and dancing.
Super Contributor

It's not a dancing/singing production. It is selling items. Not everyone likes the childish behaviors. Rachel, Jane and Courtney are the worst.
Super Contributor

@Peggs wrote:
Really enjoying their show this afternoon. No silliness- no dancing - no singing - no acting like daycare toddlers.

I might actually buy something -

Kim needs to be paired with a professional like Jayne - no more Rachel Please.

I

found them to be extremely boring.  A very dull and uninspiring presentation. I couldn't watch. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show today but maybe it's just me but I love to laugh and found myself doing just that with Rachel and Kim's show the other day...Smiley Happy

Buying clothes should be fun; when I want serious, I'll turn on the news.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's show with Jayne hosting was pleasant and her demeanor made it easier to concentrate on the clothing and pairing of items into outfits.  Kim adapts her pace and behavior depending on the host!

Last Saturday's afternoon show with Ali and Kim  was easy going, calm and pleasant.

The Saturday evening show with Rachel hosting was truly unwatchable... the foolishness and childs play was not for me.  Wanted to see Kim's clothing but Rachel continues to get more hyper, frenetic, obnoxious and silly with time and it is intolerable.  Went elsewhere...

Respected Contributor

I prefer seeing Kim being Kim.  Outgoing, humorous, singing and dancing. I see all I need to see about the product and enjoy a little happy entertainment to go along with it.  I think Rachel and Kim are a good team.  I like her with several of the hosts.

I do like Jayne as a presenter and she does interject her personality into her shows.  Her personality is just different than Kim's.

Esteemed Contributor

The classy Ms. Jane can make Sasquatch look good!😂 Kim is a consummate saleswoman, and matches the energy of the host she is paired with. I like them together as well.👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I watched too as I was doing house stuff.
Jayne really puts focus onto the pieces, and I was drawn to the blazer she sported. The fabric, the fit, etc..
This to me is what shopping is about. Kim really got into it with her design, and the possibilities with each piece.
I thought it was a good show.