Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne/Kim show this afternoon

I am always amazed at posters that do not like fun and happiness.  How sad that they do not want joy in their lives.

That is not to say that multiple hosts talking at once or being overbearing is annoying.  But singing and laughing?

Evidently being stoic and boring is perfered by many.  To each his own.  Which ever is your choice enjoy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

There's a huge chasm between an outrageously juvenile, raucous, carnival-like show, and a mind-numbing, monotone, soliloquy-type of show.  

Just because some people don't like one type of show doesn't mean they only like the other.  That gradient in the middle could be the sweet spot many prefer and just don't see often enough on QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I am always amazed at posters that do not like fun and happiness.  How sad that they do not want joy in their lives.

That is not to say that multiple hosts talking at once or being overbearing is annoying.  But singing and laughing?

Evidently being stoic and boring is perfered by many.  To each his own.  Which ever is your choice enjoy.

@Imaoldhippie  - I enjoy Rachel and Kim together.  I enjoy the singing and dancing and find myself laughing out loud when they present.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

That’s a big leap. Just because a poster doesn’t like singing and dancing salespeople. They don’t want joy in their life. Really?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal .......me too!  I have the worlds worse singing voice ever and I envy anyone that can sing.  However I could dance (when younger) all night long and never sit down.  I also enjoy music and they do a little of both so its a pleasure for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@LillyandHobo wrote:
It's not a dancing/singing production. It is selling items. Not everyone likes the childish behaviors. Rachel, Jane and Courtney are the worst.

I agree with your list but have to add Mary D  to the Romper Room when Kim is on .

I did not see the show in question with Jayne B, but know it was not Romper Room as Jayne is very professional, have always liked Jayne she fully explains things from fashions to food items and everything in between, there are a few funny remarks that could be said  by Jayne but never ever have to do channel surfing,5 star host for sure.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Kim Gravel. That is her personality and she shouldn't have to change the way she is, yes she can tone it down a bit sometimes, but it is who she is.

I like her with both Jayne and Rachel. Rachel brings out the fun side of Kim and makes the show fun and I find myself literally laughing with the two of them...

Jayne is very professional and while she likes to have fun, she reigns Kim in a bit more, kind of like with Susan Graver...

So I like them both.....Both different, but I like watching both with Kim.

Valued Contributor

It is not at all that we are against having fun, even singing and dancing. Jayne and Kim were fun together, very casual, but still professional. There was some singing, and a little dancing.  But they were both CALM, and it was all about the clothes.

The reason I could not watch Rachel and Kim on Saturday night was because it quickly became a SCREAM FEST. As they talked over one another, each one got louder and higher pitched and it was impossible to understand a word either of them was saying.  I like Rachel. I enjoy Kim. But together, they are horrible. 

Contributor

Can't watch Rachel any more... "Did I mention that there is free shipping and handling?" UGH!

Honored Contributor

@Mizzousue wrote:

Can't watch Rachel any more... "Did I mention that there is free shipping and handling?" UGH!

@Mizzousue She did say that a bit too much!!!!lol..