New Contributor
I love Jayne Brown and find her to be a delight as a Qvc hostess. I especially enjoyed when Pat and her did morning shows. Where has she been? Maybe I am just missing her shows when I am at work.
Trusted Contributor

I feel the same way.  She is very professional and informative.  I enjoy her doing the fashions as she knows her stuff.  And I still miss her with Pat. They were a good team.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown

[ Edited ]

I like her too.  By herself.  Altho she was great doing the Dooney show with Sue a few times I saw them.  With Pat it always seemed like Pat was the butt of her jokes.

Contributor

Jane is on Q2

Honored Contributor

Jayne is still around.  She goes back & forth from the main channel, and QVC2.  She recently did a Valerie Parr Hill Christmas show on the main channel just this past Saturday.

Honored Contributor

I like Jayne alone.  But never liked her with Pat.  Never liked the way she treated Pat.

Valued Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I like her too.  By herself.  Altho she was great doing the Dooney show with Sue a few times I saw them.  With Pat it always seemed like Pat was the butt of her jokes.

The so called jokes were hurtful rather than funny.

Respected Contributor

She's not a favorite of mine, but she's better to watch when she hosts on her own and no guests.  Then again, I've never been a fan of multple people on a presentation.

Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown is professional, pleasant, and makes the product the highlight of the show.  She doesn't do the endless chatter about her children, vacations, etc.