Contributor

she OK ...really like her and think somethings wrong........keeps mentioning her daughter  and butterflies......

Esteemed Contributor

I have heard her refer to that over the years.   Just something special between her and her daughters, that's all.   I enjoy her too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Which daughter? Her daughter Chelsea is the QVC Gold Jewelry Assistant Buyer and appears in a promotional spot that will air on 32nd California Gold Rush.

Product Page with Video 

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Which daughter? Her daughter Chelsea is the QVC Gold Jewelry Assistant Buyer and appears in a promotional spot that will air on 32nd California Gold Rush.

Product Page with Video 

@banned again  That is so cool!  I didn't know Jayne's daughter Chelsea works for QVC.  Jayne has mentioned that her other daughter is a police officer.

Carolyn Gracie's grandson just started working behind the scenes at QVC also.  She introduced him on set last week (part of the crew).  

Valued Contributor

love jayne brown. A beautiful classy woman. No BS from Jayne

Respected Contributor

It's hard to imagine how anyone could NOT like Jayne!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

she OK ...really like her and think somethings wrong........keeps mentioning her daughter  and butterflies......

Not sure why this indicates something is wrong. 

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@bad4257 wrote:

People have over-active imaginations.

Respected Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

@bad4257: I'm a little confused by your post.  First, you say she's OK. Then, you say something's wrong. Daughter and butterflies??? What am I missing?  

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@bad4257 wrote:

Jayne may have thought her daughter had butterflies.