Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown with Valerie

@StopTalking  I see that you are new to the forums, and I hope you see the disagreement with your opinion as just that, and not a criticism of you. I'm guessing  you may be new to QVC, and I wish my post had been more thoughtful toward you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@PA Mom-mom I enjoy when she is paired with Valerie as well. Surprisingly, I like when Valerie is paired with Rick as well-never a dull moment.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

----------------

Jayne and Rick are my favorite hosts with Valerie!!  Both hosts allow her to talk and yet contribute some of their own suggestions.  And both hosts have a great sense of humor and I think Valerie enjoys that relaxed, easy presenting!!

Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

No one has the right to denigrate someone else!  Stop with all this nonsense about the right to post an opinion and feel that that then excuses rude posts.

I am so happy that the overwhelming majority disagreed with the OP's comment - 

Esteemed Contributor

@coco14 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

No one has the right to denigrate someone else!  Stop with all this nonsense about the right to post an opinion and feel that that then excuses rude posts.

@coco14 I don't think OP was trying to denigrate anyone. I think OP, as a person new to the forums,  is learning to think before posting an opinion.

Valued Contributor

LOVE Jayne and Rick with Valerie. Hope the Q realizes how well these two hosts work with Valerie. Apparantly, they do as I am seeing this pairing with  her more and more. Just like I enjoy Alberti with Martha Stewart. Chemistry means a lot when people are put together.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Valerie with Rick 🥰

Valued Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I like Valerie with Rick 🥰

He's terrible. Last night  he was stuttering over his words and he was rushing the show. Give me Janye.

Valued Contributor

Love Jayne, She's great, I did not notice anything off.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@coco14 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

@coco14 I don't think OP was trying to denigrate anyone. I think OP, as a person new to the forums,  is learning to think before posting an opinion.

@PA Mom-mom  You are very kind.  But you may not have seen the OP's other posts in threads on the forum.  I believe the way the OP phrases her opinions is more of a reflection on her than anything else.   A lot of passive aggressive tones for sure.  Other threads are just pure aggressive.  To each their own.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@coco14 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

@PA Mom-mom  You are very kind.  But you may not have seen the OP's other posts in threads on the forum.  I believe the way the OP phrases her opinions is more of a reflection on her than anything else.   A lot of passive aggressive tones for sure.  Other threads are just pure aggressive.  To each their own.

@Caaareful Shopper I'm starting to see that. I'll try to avoid.