Trusted Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown with Valerie

@StopTalking  Are you serious?  I think Jayne is doing a wonderful job with Valerie.  She is a warm, pleasant, and down to earth host.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@World Traveler  I tried so hard to resist the adorable scarecrow trio, as I have more harvest decor than I need, but by the time I decided to take the plunge, they sold out.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I got one! Heart

Maybe we could share.....I'll use them one year; you use them the next year. 

Honored Contributor

@StopTalking wrote:

Forgive me for I know not what I'm saying.....

Obviously.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 😂 Sounds like a plan!😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Are you for real???

Esteemed Contributor

@StopTalking wrote:

Watching Jayne Brown with Valerie and have been noticing that Jayne has a difficult time smiling. Shes expressionless most of the time. This is QVC, you have to smile..... 

@StopTalking Please don't cave to this crew of posters. You have every right to your opinion. I don't watch QVC as much s I used to watch, but Jayne Brown is not one of my favorites. 

I post my opinions, and then move on. I rarely go back and respond to anyone. Why you ask, because I don't have to justify what I post to anyone, and neither do you. 

Regular Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@StopTalking  WHAAAT?? Jayne is my very favorite host to be paired with Valerie! She is perfect because she isn't silly, but has a lot of fun anyway. And she likes to decorate, so she can add insight.

I agree whole heartedly!  As a matter of fact, I was so happy to see it was Jayne that was hosting with Valerie.  Jayne is relaxed, enjoyable to watch,  and doesn't seem like she's trying "to sell" you on the products. I understand she is indeed trying to sell the items she presents, that is afterall her job, but in my humble opinion she comes across to me as sincere not pushy.  

Regular Contributor

Shaking my head and saying huh? 

Occasional Contributor

Jayne is relaxed,warm & loves to decorate. Must be a welcome compliment to Valerie who puts her all into her shows. A welcome diversion from the realities of 2020!