Regular Contributor

Watching Jayne Brown with Valerie and have been noticing that Jayne has a difficult time smiling. Shes expressionless most of the time. This is QVC, you have to smile..... 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown with Valerie

@StopTalking  WHAAAT?? Jayne is my very favorite host to be paired with Valerie! She is perfect because she isn't silly, but has a lot of fun anyway. And she likes to decorate, so she can add insight.

Honored Contributor

I must be watching something different than you.  She seems perfectly happy and smiley to me.

Honored Contributor

Comments about hosts seem to be getting increasingly ridiculous.  People need to find something constructive to do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I must be watching a Jayne Brown & Valerie Parr Hill show in an alternate universe from you.  Jayne is doing her usual fantastic job paired with Valerie, and they are laughing and enjoying each other's complimentary contribution to the presentatons. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom I enjoy when she is paired with Valerie as well. Surprisingly, I like when Valerie is paired with Rick as well-never a dull moment.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Jayne Brown with Valerie? WONDERFUL!!!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have been watching Jayne and Valerie, and they are a great duo! They complement each other. Great show and their pairing must have worked, because I have been doing some purchasing the first hour. Eager to see what else is coming up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmm she seems fine to me.
A while ago years maybe there was a post about one model who never smiled. Some poeple agreed of course. Some people thought it was rude and hateful to even say anything about it. I feel a model or host should engage and smile while selling things on tv. I do notice now that the model always smiles. 

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles Valerie and Alberto are an excellent duo too! I've seen her surprised at some of his suggestions and saying something like: "I never thought of that. That is a really great idea."