Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown really changed her hair style!

@Citrine1 wrote:

I agree that her hair looks great and that she has a beautiful face.  I do think, however, the gray ages her and she'd look younger if she'd color it.  

@Citrine1    Why should she want to look younger?  I'm sure she has earned every year she owns.  I'd call this "age shaming".

Mine is proudly silver white and I love it that way.  Have no desire to look younger, although I wouldn't mind feeling younger.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I agree that her hair looks great and that she has a beautiful face.  I do think, however, the gray ages her and she'd look younger if she'd color it.  

@Citrine1 

The grey ages her HOW? And she'd look younger than WHAT?

She is going on 60 she is mature and most people 60 have some grey hair.  What looks bad is coloring  to cover and hide the grey....looks  so FAKE and OBVIOUS.  Like you are Trying too hard.  

Respected Contributor

she is fab!!

jane.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Jayne is my favorite host! I agree that the short haircut looks good on Jayne. She has such a beautiful face, she can pull it off. It's great to see her showing her gray! It's quite a change when you normally have dark hair. I stopped coloring my hair during the lockdown, but it wasn't such a change because my color had been getting lighter and lighter in anticipation of going gray. Jayne looks elegant, not old. I look old. But then again, I AM! 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Super short! Looks like a pixi. Looks great on her! 

@ When I first read your post I thought perhaps you hadn't seen Jayne in a few weeks, because she had a new short haircut since April.

But I realize you're talking about her even newer cut today!  Lovely -- it's a great sophisticated, even shorter cut.  I think she looks fabulous.

Respected Contributor

I think that Jayne's new haircut looks cute on her.  It must be a liberating feeling to have a low maintenance hairdo.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love the new hair cut!  She has great facial structure, features and skin. The short cut shows her face off even more!  

Respected Contributor

Haircut makes her looks older. Don't care for it, but I am sure she does not care what I think.

Esteemed Contributor

I love her hair.  I rarely watch anymore and haven't seen Jayne Brown in forever.  She looks great.  If I could pull that look off I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Respected Contributor

Jayne looks beautiful with her new hairdo!  She is one of the best hosts that QVC has ever had.  Acts her age, describes items beautifullly, is not over the top silly and loud.  She is one classy lady!