Regular Contributor

she is the best nothing fake about her . A joy to watch . Keep up the good work 

Valued Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown love love her

Absolutely agree.  She is a dream to watch.  No silly stuff, no fake stuff, just the straight dope on what she is selling.  No bragging or trying to be something she isn't and I LOVE her dry humor.  She is dignified, sophisticated, well spoken and a pleasure to shop with.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 ,SHE IS A LADY!!!!! RESPECTFUL TO ALL!!! She does herj ob beautifully. Management should have HER TEACHING some of the other hosts how to act. PEOPLE APPRECIATE HER because she is HERDSELF!! LOVE HER!!!!!! Pantsonfire2 says it all.!!!!!!! THANK YOU!! Also, The Q SOCIAL TEAM IS GREAT!! The team always try to help) Wish this memo could be sent to management It is time for hosts who have grown roots 35 years to say goodbye.. 

Trusted Contributor

I do love her, too.  She is so funny and the short hair cut looks so good. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is my favorite too...love her......but gotta disagree about the new hairstyle....she is so attractive but think it makes her look older........

Trusted Contributor

And this is why they so many different personalities on air.  I don't enjoy Jayne at all.  I find her at times to be very condescending to other hosts and vendors.  

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@Pantsonfire2 ,SHE IS A LADY!!!!! RESPECTFUL TO ALL!!! She does herj ob beautifully. Management should have HER TEACHING some of the other hosts how to act. PEOPLE APPRECIATE HER because she is HERDSELF!! LOVE HER!!!!!! Pantsonfire2 says it all.!!!!!!! THANK YOU!! Also, The Q SOCIAL TEAM IS GREAT!! The team always try to help) Wish this memo could be sent to management It is time for hosts who have grown roots 35 years to say goodbye.. 

@sligo - it's always such a nice touch to the end of a post when one lobbies for people to lose their jobs. Just SMH. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@sligo wrote:

@sligo - it's always such a nice touch to the end of a post when one lobbies for people to lose their jobs. Just SMH. 

I agree , i wonder how old this poster is, and if they work for a living ?

Occasional Contributor

Couldn't agree more. She's fantastic. Really explains the item, so relatable. Just love her.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Jayne on the food shows. She and Rachel doing it are unwatchable to me. Also, I thought Jayne looked much better with longer hair. Not many women can wear their hair like that, and she's one of them.