Frequent Contributor

Jayne is such a fun person to watch. She has a really pleasant demeanor on camera. She is another host that I trust. Love her on the gourmet Holiday shows. Seems like she is a really good cook. While she has a great sense of humor she is not silly and gidddy like some of the other Gourmet show hosts. Pairing her with Rick was a great idea too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown gourmet shows

Jayne is such a lovely woman.  She has a beautiful way about her. 

Trusted Contributor

She does a fabulous job on the gourmet foods shows.  Her presentations are down to earth and realistic.  I am so tired of the overexaggerated hype and antics exhibited by the majority of hosts who do these presentations.  She is refreshing in that she appears "normal"

Honored Contributor

Because I try not to buy large quantities of processed foods, I rarely tune into the food shows, but when I do my favorite hosts for them  are Jayne and Rachel.

Honored Contributor

Not a big fan of the Gourmet Shows, but I do enjoy watching Jayne Brown host other shows----She is very knowledgeable about the products she presents, she is pleasant, witty, and has a good sense of humor without being silly! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Jayne is so lovely and a wonderful host. I enjoy her on any show that she hosts.  I think she especially does a great job with the gourmet shows.  I have always loved her and Pat together on the fashion shows.  They are both professional ladies.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops Jayne yes Rachel???

Respected Contributor

Love Jayne on any show she hosts.  Food shows are a favorite with her though.  She is fun, but not in a high school, shouting antics way like Alberti and Rachel, Jane Tracey. If those hosts are on it is a guaranteed channel changer. I don't care to watch such silliness.  Jayne gets the information out in a professional way. You can understand what she is saying and she is down to earth.  Not phony like A & R are.   Jayne is a great host and does her job exceptionally well.

Esteemed Contributor

Jayne is my favorite food host. Her shows should be mandatory training videos.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

I love when Julia Cearley does food shows. Shes so much fun