Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown and Mary Beth Roe on Q2

They're the only ones I can tolerate otherwise I just go online.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nevergivesup wrote:

I enjoyed this pairing as well. Isn’t it ironic that the hysteria and screaming we hear from many other hosts is attributed to the pressure to sell, yet it is the mature, professional hosts like Jayne, Mary Beth and Leah that seem to be the most popular and have lasted the longest?

@nevergivesup 

Yep, and you can tell which shows are popular--- they seem to add more and more beauty products and even hygiene products (Super Smile) because Leah's AM STYLE is so popular with viewers---and why is that??? because Leah is calm, knows her products and is professional---but adding these non-fashion items is taking away from presenting more fashion and accessories!!! Perhaps if Kerstin didnt spend time posing, being self focused, talking too fast, dancing and acting silly---maybe Saturday Morning Q could sell these items and bring in some sales! 🙄 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it is interesting though......MARY BETH is usually the one training the new hosts, both in the USA and overseas.

@sunshine45 

Yep, you're right, but with Mary Beth's sweet personality its hard for me to picture her giving constructive criticism JMHO.....But then I read after she does her training the new hosts are assigned a mentor from one of the current hosts, which might be undoing all MRB taught them who knows---😉-🤷‍♀️

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”