Respected Contributor

I live in the good old usa,USA, try desperately to buy us items.if I have to pay more then I'm ok with that.i want jobs to stay here

Honored Contributor

I did enjoy the TSV kick-off show, and I have watched the two of them on "The Szish List" a number of times. I have also ordered a Jason Wu top I wear a lot. I'm a fan. 

But I STILL think there should have been more discussion about sizing, and there wasn't. I didn't receive clear guidance on petite vs. regular and what sizes the models were wearing. Don't tell me to look at numbers; I want to see the overall look on a person.

I enjoyed the other discussion between the two of them, but the show was lacking for me because of this.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Judaline   Realistically, do you expect to find 100% silk made in the USA?  Maybe you need to widen your horizons. 

No, I just need to find a designer who doesn't do polyester-they're out there.

@Judaline    What silky fabric would you substitute for polyester? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Being petite it is nice to have him desgn for us "little" ladies !

Honored Contributor

I adore him too.  He speaks so calm.  If you listen to him, he has a funny sense of humor.

I love it when newbies come to the Q and they're like, "Wow!  10 thousand...already?"

I heard him say that someone said to him, "Jason, we are going to have a TSV".  He said, "That's good but what does that mean?"

Can you imagine?  I think most of the designers would give anything to be on the Q.  

Think about it.  They might sell one or two pieces in  week (that'd be a lot).  On the Q they can sell thousands in minutes.

Like I said, I think it's cute when they first come on because a lot of them are new to the selling power of QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Judaline   Realistically, do you expect to find 100% silk made in the USA?  Maybe you need to widen your horizons. 

No, I just need to find a designer who doesn't do polyester-they're out there.

@Judaline    What silky fabric would you substitute for polyester? 

I didn't mean that I was exactly crazy about silk. I meant that I dislike polyester.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  I also felt not much sizing information given at all - models sizing not mentioned not much guidance at all on size, length on models.   I find it helpful to know this type of information particularly when it is a new designer for me.

I did enjoy  the show but when I watched Leah presenting early this a.m. she did a first class job - that is how it's done.  

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I live in the good old usa,USA, try desperately to buy us items.if I have to pay more then I'm ok with that.i want jobs to stay here

Sadly those days are long gone and won't return anytime soon.

There is currently a line of Chinese Cargo ships lined up, anchored outside

the Long Beach Port.   Maybe everyone's back orders will be processed in the near furture.  Do you know that most people do not care what the origin of their products come from, especially cosmetics.  I thought that was interesting.  I'm with you though as USA produced.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@beach-mom  I also felt not much sizing information given at all - models sizing not mentioned not much guidance at all on size, length on models.   I find it helpful to know this type of information particularly when it is a new designer for me.

I did enjoy  the show but when I watched Leah presenting early this a.m. she did a first class job - that is how it's done.  

@dulwich - I wish I'd seen the presentation with Leah! I did tune in later in the day and caught a quick presentation- with Jennifer I think. By that time the petites were gone. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   I wanted petite and watching Leah got the information I needed - apart from the click ons - so got my order in.  Sorry you missed yours.