Honored Contributor

He is cute, but the TSV is something any "Q Designer" past or present would do

will be into July before any buyers get them :-(

Valued Contributor
June 28 eta, after it allegedly ships, June/19. Which in the real world means, the first of July they'll be back ordered, it's basically a roll of the dice.
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   May I suggest you check out - still made in the usa .  com  Lot's of information on USA made clothing.  Not sure you'll find what you're looking for but it's worth a try.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think he is held to restrictions that the Q wants him to keep items within a particular price point and that most items need to be machine washable . So, that limits fabrics used  and designs.

Honored Contributor

I love Katrina and Jason. Looked forward to his TSV, but a little disappointed in this choice. Many of us no longer wear sleeveless...always cold in A/C places....and I think the style would be nice if taller.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I saw a beautiful blouse by him and looked it up-95% polyester and imported. My two hate things.

@Judaline   All cotton has become expensive. I've started accepting the price for linen or cotton/linen blends. Tencel (which may be a form of poly, not well versed in that) isn't too hot for me in summer. I think unless you want to pay high dollar, we've seen the end of affordable, USAmade silk items. I saw a silk pillowcase last week for upwards of $50 (!?!?!).

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

He is cute, but the TSV is something any "Q Designer" past or present would do

will be into July before any buyers get them :-(

Agreed.  

Respected Contributor

I was ready to order the tsv last night until I looked at the fabrication.  I shopped at thrift stores in the past few years and stocked up on cotton dresses for summer.   They don't have "hi lo" hems and that makes me happy.  I love light weight cotton in the summer and I kept a lot of my cotton and silk items from Talbots etc.  We all have choices in what we buy and that is good.  I too enjoyed the initial presentation of Jason's dress and like that they actually talked about fashion.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Contributor

I totally agree - have enjoyed him on the Szish List and glad they had Katrina kick off his TSV. They have the same type of NYC fashion cred but not at all snobby about it and want to make fashion accessible.

I posted on the other thread that I bought and received JJW's striped sweater in sage and love it. Barefoot Dreams quality fabric and feels very designer.

I purchased the TSV and also really loved the second black/white outfit that Bonnie wore on the launch show, so I'm getting that black tank.

If his line is that quality all-around, it's going to be a winner.

Honored Contributor

WOW such a nice change of pace to see Katrina host the  Jason Wu fashion TSV ....she did an EXCELLENT job....and none of the "fantasy stories" were needed,  pleasant conversation, good chemistry between host and vendor, and good details on the product and fashion info ................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”