Contributor

I am loving this line, I'm glad they brought him in to the Q.   I also really enjoy watching him, he seems like a lot of fun and a good sense of humor.

Valued Contributor

Flipping the channel when they were showing the striped top. I said that it was costly for a pajama shirt 40.+ then read the description and read that it was a regular shirt. It also had the matching bottoms.

Honored Contributor

I loved Katrina paired with Jason for his TSV kick-off!  They have great chemistry.  They talk about fashion and the way things are made and influences in the fashion industry, etc.  No tiring banter  of "you can wear this to the grocery store or to walk your dog."  It was a very pleasant, interesting, and great shopping hour.  Got the TSV dress!

Regular Contributor

Loved Katrina with Jason. I agree. More intelligent fashion talk. Got 2 tsvs.

Honored Contributor

I saw a beautiful blouse by him and looked it up-95% polyester and imported. My two hate things.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline   Realistically, do you expect to find 100% silk made in the USA?  Maybe you need to widen your horizons. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
He's a breath of fresh air, and paired with Katrina, is completely enjoyable. Great to hear about fashion, from someone that knows fashion, instead of the rapid babble and giggles.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Judaline   Realistically, do you expect to find 100% silk made in the USA?  Maybe you need to widen your horizons. 

No, I just need to find a designer who doesn't do polyester-they're out there.

Respected Contributor

judaline,judging, happen to agree with you.polyester is hot and sticky,especially in the summer.as far as being imported,I would shop American made clothing but can't seem to find any stores that do this.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

judaline,judging, happen to agree with you.polyester is hot and sticky,especially in the summer.as far as being imported,I would shop American made clothing but can't seem to find any stores that do this.

the infrastructure to support that has gone, 

there is plenty of used and vintage clothing out there and that business is huge and getting bigger,