Respected Contributor

Re: Jason Woo is a breath of fresh air to the Q!!

Yes, I totally liked what he has presented and if I did not already have many leather coats/jackets, I would have bought many pieces! I am considering the cropped pant-love it! 

Valued Contributor

@Anonymous032819 right Wu. I was so excited I blanked. No snark taken

Valued Contributor

@ahoymate Actually I thot the SZISH was SO chatty. Talked without taking a breath. If one is highlighting a new Vendor/Famous Designer they should let them shine and do all the talking-it's their product after all and who knows it better than him. Viewers want to connect with them and hear about their ventures. 

Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@ahoymate Actually I thot the SZISH was SO chatty. Talked without taking a breath. If one is highlighting a new Vendor/Famous Designer they should let them shine and do all the talking-it's their product after all and who knows it better than him. Viewers want to connect with them and hear about their ventures. 

I did not see the SZISH show, but I did happen to see him on with Shawn last night. JMO that show was a disaster. As usual Shawn made it all about herself and how much she bought! I wanted to hear what Jason had to say, not Shawn. Turned it off immediately.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely the very worst hosting choice for his full show debut.

Contributor

It is a shame if people didn't watch his entire show with Shawn. He was very funny and engaging and while Shawn does have a big personality, I thought you could still get a real sense of who he is and what he hopes the customer gets from his designs. I look forward to seeing more from his line.

Trusted Contributor

Please don’t let Sean be the go to host for him. There ar...

[ Edited ]

Please don’t let Sean be the go to host for him. There are others far more fashionable and I remember how she became Isaac’s go to host when he came. I like Jennifer much better w Isaac. Sean started to act kind of rude to Isaac. Then they started putting other hosts w him. May have been a coincidence but you would have to be dense not  to see it. I think Nancy Hornback? would be great. She has become so polished in her speaking and boy cab she wear clothes. She could sub for a model.