Honored Contributor

Saw those great photos of Jane and daughther. Which guy is Sean?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Saw those great photos of Jane and daughther. Which guy is Sean?

@Group 5 minus 1. You mean her husband Sean? Jane and Sean are standing with Carolyn Pollack and a man.

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't that a nice story!  I think that SEan is on the left side of the picture, and Carolyn's husband is on the right side.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn's handsome husband's name is Bill.  I'm not sure if he's the Pollack, or if Carolyn uses her maiden name and Bill has a different surname.  

Honored Contributor

Jane is surely proud of her daughters, with good cause because they seem like very nice, well-grounded girls.  I just wonder though if she'd be so enthused if she'd had two boys who liked to get sweaty and dirty?   Can't see her doing that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info. The more I look at Jane's husband  I see a resemblance in Cara.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Jane is surely proud of her daughters, with good cause because they seem like very nice, well-grounded girls.  I just wonder though if she'd be so enthused if she'd had two boys who liked to get sweaty and dirty?   Can't see her doing that. 

It's a funny thing about moms, we love the gender we get.  I'm sure she would have been as involved, loving, and proud of sons.  

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's a funny thing about moms, we love the gender we get.  I'm sure she would have been as involved, loving, and proud of sons.  

This is soooo true. Before having my child I thought I always wanted a girl b/c I'm such a girly-girl. When I was pregnant we decided not to find out the gender. I had a son and I cannot imagine loving him any less or loving a girl any more.

Honored Contributor

Just another point of view:  I don't think I would have horned in on my kid's gig.  You want to expand your horizons in theater?  Find your own show.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Just another point of view:  I don't think I would have horned in on my kid's gig.  You want to expand your horizons in theater?  Find your own show.

I agree that for you personally that is a good thing. I don't think Jane will want to change her life to suit your needs.