New Contributor

Just joined this to see if anyone knew what gold bracelet Jane had on last night? It was beautiful, just like she is! I'm sad to see the negative comments on here! Seriously? Jane is adorable and makes me smile. Isn't there enough negativity in the world? Why would you make such mean comments about anyone, let alone someone who brings such joy to her job?

Respected Contributor

Unlike some posters I like to read ALL of the comments about the show host's whether they are nice or not. While I may not agree I try not to come back on others for an opinion.

We do not all see the vendors or the host's in the same way and that is a good thing. What is not a good thing is being rude to someone just because they do not think like you.

Why can't people have an honest opinion and be able to voice it whether it is about the host, the vendor, the models or even the item being sold? If I don't like something and say I don't, respect my opinion and I will respect yours. Woman HappyHeart

It is easy to have a nice calm discussion without name calling or bashing. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
New Contributor

Hair Absolutely too severe-Q-help her!

Esteemed Contributor

JAne is a "hand talker".  I simply cannot watch her present jewelry.  While she is talking about and wearing the piece she is selling her hands are moving constantly.  YOu cannot even see the piece on her with her hands constantly fluttering.  VEry, very distracting.

Esteemed Contributor

I like a host who doesn't make the show about herself. A host who lets the light shine brightly on the product, boring me silly with details. Yep, that's what I like. If the host does this, I don't notice much about what she's wearing, her hair, etc.

OTOH, if she makes the show about herself, I'm going to notice everything about herself. She's asking for it.