Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane’s snowflake sweater

Really pretty, but I don't care for the fabric content
Respected Contributor

it's kind of blah...

Respected Contributor

Wait for the sales or lunchtime.  Things will be going down.  I never pay full price any more on the Q.  

I make a budget every year for the heck of it and my clothing allowance has gone down.  See how I do this coming new year.

I pretty much layer any more and get too hot for sweaters and sherpa.  Has to be lighter sweaters or layering sweaters for me.  Has to be really cold out and so far we have had pretty good weather so far.  

It looks like a nice sweater.  I did not see on Jane and have not been watching much lately.  Some of the sweaters are really nice looking.  I do get tempted.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

Wait for the sales or lunchtime.  Things will be going down.  I never pay full price any more on the Q.  

I make a budget every year for the heck of it and my clothing allowance has gone down.  See how I do this coming new year.

I pretty much layer any more and get too hot for sweaters and sherpa.  Has to be lighter sweaters or layering sweaters for me.  Has to be really cold out and so far we have had pretty good weather so far.  

It looks like a nice sweater.  I did not see on Jane and have not been watching much lately.  Some of the sweaters are really nice looking.  I do get tempted.  

I really like the sweater and am waiting for a price drop.

Respected Contributor

It went up in price to $100?? Cute sweater with a diffaren't twist.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

It went up in price to $100?? Cute sweater with a diffaren't twist.

I saw that. Insane. It was $20 less yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

The price is RIDICULOUS.