Contributor

Does anyone know the item number of the black floral jacket that JRT is/was wearing tonight?  She was on a bit before 9, presenting the TSV.   Thanks for any help!

Occasional Contributor

I thought she mentioned it was an Isaac jacket....

Contributor

Thanks, lululala.  I did find an Isaac jacket that seems to be “the one”.  Unfortunately, it’s not available in my size.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Jane was looking great last night. Makeup wasn't the usual harsh job, her face looked softer and younger and her hair was styled really nicely. And that jacket looked terrific on her. I also heard her say it was an Isaac M.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane's jacket

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

Jane was looking great last night. Makeup wasn't the usual harsh job, her face looked softer and younger and her hair was styled really nicely. And that jacket looked terrific on her. I also heard her say it was an Isaac M.

-----------------------

I also thought Jane's make up looked so nice

last night!   I really liked the softer, less harsh touch of the eye make up! 

I have noticed that so many of the hosts wear really black, overdone eye make up.  It really shows up on those with fair skin...like Jane, Pat, Mary Beth and Sharon!  The dark eye make up just obscures the eye area instead of making the eyes the clear, bright focus in the face....

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

-----------------------

I also thought Jane's make up looked so nice

last night!   I really liked the softer, less harsh touch of the eye make up! 

I have noticed that so many of the hosts wear really black, overdone eye make up.  It really shows up on those with fair skin...like Jane, Pat, Mary Beth and Sharon!  The dark eye make up just obscures the eye area instead of making the eyes the clear, bright focus in the face....

Yes, Mary Beth's eye makeup is wickedly heavy & harsh but if that's the way she likes it then so be it........and Shawn too. Whatever floats their boat.