Regular Contributor
I saw a glimpse of Jane....i think she was prompting an upcoming show. Her hair was blown out at this longer length. Never saw her look better. Anyone see it?
Super Contributor

Yes, I did! She was wearing dangling silver earrings right? I thought Jane looked fabulous with that straight hairstyle. Many people look younger with curly hair, but I was thinking Jane looks younger with that straighter style with the side bangs. She always looks nice, but what a nice change!

Honored Contributor

I liked it better before with the culs and highlighted curls.  I'm wondering if it was a wig since I didn't see any highlights around her face.

Respected Contributor

i saw that too, and i was wondering if it was a wig or a topper

Respected Contributor

Re: Jane's hair

[ Edited ]

I did not like her new hairstyle at all, liked the way she always wore her hair before.  She looked matronly and kind of like Patti LuPone.

Trusted Contributor

Was that the day they were selling the TSV for the Calista perfector/brush?  If yes, Jane was showing "before" and "after" pictures.  I loved her "after" picture with straight hair with the side swept bangs - so very pretty!

Honored Contributor

I love those earrings Jane is wearing.  Anybody recognize them?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I didn't get the chance to see her with straight hair, but I do think she looks great with her short curly style.