Respected Contributor

Re: Jane’s hair looks AMAZING!

I'm older than Jane. Her neck and face have aged far more than mine. I have been vigilant about NO SUN and sunscreen since I was 32.

Esteemed Contributor

I avoid watching when she's one , so  have no idea abt her  new hair style. Maybe it will calm her down so she doesn't yell talk

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee  It looks like a wig to me.  But she looks good tonight.  She looks good in that long sweater.  I think she looks best in tailored things.  

Respected Contributor

I thought Jane's hair looked pretty tonight.  As another with naturally curly hair like Jane, it's so nice to see that she works with what she has instead of going with the trend of straightening it.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I thought Jane's hair looked pretty tonight.  As another with naturally curly hair like Jane, it's so nice to see that she works with what she has instead of going with the trend of straightening it.

@MarthaStewardess  It did look good.

Honored Contributor

@vonhonabon wrote:
Jane looks 10 years younger with her hair style today! Love it Jane! Love your curls, but you look so refined with this look.

Very sweet of you to say.  I agree.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Hmmm . . . I had been thinking Jane had another procedure recently. She's younger again, but her hands and body are not.  Today she and Carolyn were talking about "new dos". They both do look very nice with new cuts and dos.

Carolyn told Jane she almost looked 30 . . . and Jane responded, "I am." Carolyn was speechless for a second; then burst out laughing. It really was great comedy! (It's all on a video I was watching.)

@BirkiLady 

I agree, that would be great comedy. 

Honored Contributor

Tuesday is the Hairdo Wig TSV. 

For those that liked her hair styled that way, I believe you too can get Jane's hair.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Tuesday is the Hairdo Wig TSV. 

For those that liked her hair styled that way, I believe you too can get Jane's hair.  Enjoy!

And Carolyn's and Mary Beth's and Jayne's.

Trusted Contributor

OMG!

I just saw it for the first time just now!

She looks so good!!