Trusted Contributor
i like your hair Jane, I love how you like to change it up.
Valued Contributor

How we perceive ourselves is often different than what others see. We have all seen Jane look absolutely lovely with lighter highlights in her hair and softer makeup but that means she has seen it as well and prefers heavier makeup with darker matte lipstick and matte colored hair. At the end of the day it is her choice and it can't be easy to be scrutinized by millions of people.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

She mentioned the other day that it was a new Fall color that her hairdresser Maria McCool did for her.

I love it when Jane has fun with her hair. My favorite look is when she has longer hair highlighted with blonde. I see her as having winter coloring and cool tones flatter her porcelain complexion. 

Honored Contributor

I like that Jane isn't afraid to try new things.  I'm a hair changer too.  My hair is rarely the same cut or color for very long.  The last 3 times I've had my hair colored I went with something different rather than having her refreshen or touch up what I already had.  I didn't always like what I chose but I wouldn't know until I tried, right?

If you don't like that shade of red, you don't have to do that to your own hair.  And if someone is trying to make you do that against your will, you have another problem.   

Trusted Contributor

I wish I had the courage to change my hair color as she does!  Bravo to her!

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

She mentioned the other day that it was a new Fall color that her hairdresser Maria McCool did for her.

Not a good picture of Jane!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane's Red Hair

[ Edited ]

@Pinkroses wrote:

I like her red hair! 

me too!  I loved her on the Irish shows too!! She seems so enthusiastic and kind!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

I love it when Jane has fun with her hair. My favorite look is when she has longer hair highlighted with blonde. I see her as having winter coloring and cool tones flatter her porcelain complexion. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's far from neon red hair, OP.

It looks just fine and so does she.

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

I love Jane's new hair color. I think it brightens up her face and really makes her look pretty. I hate that people are critical of someone like her who is really a very very nice lady. She posts on Facebook regularly and responds to posts back to hers, and she is very professional on the air (and personable). She's been on QVC for a long time (except when she quit for awhile)....so she must be doing SOMETHING right. 

Contributor

I like Jane better with brown hair.   But red or brown I wish she would make up her mind and stick with it.