Respected Contributor

Jane Tracey is wearing a form fitting emerald green dress that looks fantastic on her. She looks slim and stylish. You go girl!

Super Contributor

Jane looks gorgeous in that dress !

I enjoy watching her  and her love for gems really shows !

Respected Contributor

I don't think viewing this Gem show is any fun at all... the prices are absurd.....and I'm not into window shopping anymore, lol......Smiley Very Happy

And 2 people there to show a piece of jewelry? Silly.

Too much talking between the 2 anyway. Unnecessary. All dressed up and no where to go.

Smiley Sad

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I think Jane looks beautiful and she knows her body type and has embraced it. She knows what will flatter her figure style and color wise.

Valued Contributor

Then she opens her mouth and blows it ...  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I think Jane looks beautiful and she knows her body type and has embraced it. She knows what will flatter her figure style and color wise.

In my eyes she dresses like they did back in the 50's.  Don't care for her style, but we should all dress in what we feel comfortable in.  I hate some of the styles today.  This layering it is not my thing.  I despise these tops with the shoulder exposed.   

Super Contributor

I thought she looked great!  Like her or not, you have to give Jane credit for getting out there for 4 hours and being so enthusiastic and upbeat.  Not easy to do!  

Honored Contributor

Jane rocks most dresses, she just needs to stay away from floor length styles because she's too short. Nobody looks better than Jane when she wears a dress that's fitted at the waist and has a full skirt.