QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor
I like Jane and find her personality very pleasant. She is obviously a very happy person who loves her family and enjoys life!
Frequent Contributor

I like Jane. I think she  (and the family) are just a a very Lights Camera Action Theatrical type family and that's ok. Yes she's a proud Mom..maybe a bit of a stage mom but her girls seem to adore her and that is what matters. Her hubby must be a saint to be the only male in the home and is agreable to dressing up for their theme events...but he loves her and he loves his girls. That's all that matters. Jane seems to be a good sport..she has taken maybe less than flattering pre hair + make up selfies to get her point across about a product....she points out her figure flaws ...but she gets the job done for the Q. Plus she seems to be a good Mom, a good Wife and a good friend to many so in the end thats all that matters.

Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
I like Jane and find her personality very pleasant. She is obviously a very happy person who loves her family and enjoys life!

I second and third that! I also think the photo of her, her daughters and Lisa Robertson at Disneyland was adorable. She is a proud mother for sure.😊 Her exuberance is always welcomed by me.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@AvalonRose wrote:

is pretty horrible.  Actually just turned my television on and wanted to see what was being offered tonight...well it seems the biggest thing being offered is Jane's screaching and her constant Disney reference.  YAY she wears a Mickey shirt when she's in Disney.  I find it odd that she goes to Disney so much......yes I turned her off.  This screaming for sales technique is very annoying.  At least she's not wearing her pajamas.  

@AvalonRose   I totally agree with you!  I can't take her anymore.   I refuse to watch even if she is selling something I might want.  Sick of the Disney stories and hearing about her family.   Time for the execs to talk to her and tell her we the customers want a calmed down host and want to hear about the product ONLY.   When people do nothing but brag, I feel right away it is fake.  

The bottom line is a host's sales figures. Jane's are most likely excellent, and the execs very happy with the job that she does.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Re: Jane's Closet

[ Edited ]

@smb3 wrote:

Like her or not, I give her credit for her ability to always be upbeat.  It isn't easy to do what she does for four hours and always have enthusiasm.  I know as a teacher, it is not easy to be "on" all the time.  It isn't easy to talk for hours on end and keep an audience interested   I respect her ability to do so.

She is paid to do that. I cannot bear her for 5 minutes and never watch her.

The only time I sqw her recently was on the jewelry day. The ONLY time she stops talking, does not interupt, yell or talk about her family is with Peyton. She keeps quiet-she knows better.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant  - Who is Peyton and why does she do that around him?

Honored Contributor

I actually like Jane.  What I don't understand, and never will, are adults who are obsessed with Disney.  Jane is not alone in that regard, I know adults who love it and go at least once a year.  I personally can't think of a worse vacation.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I like about Jane is her daughters, it seems like she raised them to know what side their bread is buttered on, so to speak. Jane does constantly name drop and I would think that's because she wants to appear more interesting and important than she is. Jane was not always so loud and frantic, I think at this point she just wants to keep her very high paying job and get to retirement like the rest of the long time hosts. I don't watch her anymore unless her girls are going to be on for something special.