Super Contributor

Like her or not, I give her credit for her ability to always be upbeat.  It isn't easy to do what she does for four hours and always have enthusiasm.  I know as a teacher, it is not easy to be "on" all the time.  It isn't easy to talk for hours on end and keep an audience interested   I respect her ability to do so.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jane.  I know she is quite energetic but that's her personality.  I would rather spend time with someone like that than a person who is a total downer!!  Lighten up.

Super Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

is pretty horrible.  Actually just turned my television on and wanted to see what was being offered tonight...well it seems the biggest thing being offered is Jane's screaching and her constant Disney reference.  YAY she wears a Mickey shirt when she's in Disney.  I find it odd that she goes to Disney so much......yes I turned her off.  This screaming for sales technique is very annoying.  At least she's not wearing her pajamas.  

Being honest here...I don't get the whole Disney thing, especially with adults. I am not a Disney person, never have and never will. Never been there either. Hearing people go on and on about it when you could care less is really off putting. I know someone who does this and whenever he starts, I leave the conversation. Unless Jane is selling something Disney related, her constant references to it are unnecessary and is one of the reasons I won't watch her shows.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor
I can’t imagine a worse vacation than a trip to Disney. There’s a lot of ugly shoes in Jane’s closet.
Esteemed Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

is pretty horrible.  Actually just turned my television on and wanted to see what was being offered tonight...well it seems the biggest thing being offered is Jane's screaching and her constant Disney reference.  YAY she wears a Mickey shirt when she's in Disney.  I find it odd that she goes to Disney so much......yes I turned her off.  This screaming for sales technique is very annoying.  At least she's not wearing her pajamas.  

@AvalonRose   I totally agree with you!  I can't take her anymore.   I refuse to watch even if she is selling something I might want.  Sick of the Disney stories and hearing about her family.   Time for the execs to talk to her and tell her we the customers want a calmed down host and want to hear about the product ONLY.   When people do nothing but brag, I feel right away it is fake.  

Esteemed Contributor

It wasn't Jane so much during that segment but rather Lisa Rinna who was very loud and animated for whatever reason and it seemed as though Jane had to keep up with her.  I turned away and when turned back Gary Goben was on and he's pretty low-key, Jane had dialed back her enthusiasm quite a bit.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate Jane's enthusiasm and product knowledge.  It's the constant unnecessary personal/family stories that keep me away.  If she could cut back about 90% of these stories, IMO, she'd be the perfect host. 

Frequent Contributor

Considering Jane works during prime time & works a lot of hours, I assume that what she does is working, sales-wise.  I like Jane- she is one of the original hosts from the beginning.  I am usually doing chores while watching her, so I am not watching closely enough to get tired of any strories she relates.

I

Esteemed Contributor

Jane is a little too loud for me. There's absolutely no need to shout.  Being enthused about what you're selling is a good thing but all the yelling is a turn off for sure. Has anyone ever seen a Graver/Jane show? I never have,that must be a real yell session.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Jane is an instant channel change for me, no matter what she is talking about.  I live within driving distance to Disney and can go there for free anytime I want because my son works there and employees get a lot of free passes.  Dealing with the crowds, long lines, heat, and humidity are just not worth it for some rides and a show or two.  We do go once a year for a family outing at Christmas, but I have no interest in going any more than that.  I am glad that Jane and her family love it so much.  People like that keep all the Disney employees paid with great benefits.  HOWEVER, why she needs to constantly talk about it is beyond me.  This is not the Disney channel or Jane's Life channel.  I have nothing against her personally.  But I can't and don't watch her and therefore never buy anything she is presenting.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead