Regular Contributor

is pretty horrible.  Actually just turned my television on and wanted to see what was being offered tonight...well it seems the biggest thing being offered is Jane's screaching and her constant Disney reference.  YAY she wears a Mickey shirt when she's in Disney.  I find it odd that she goes to Disney so much......yes I turned her off.  This screaming for sales technique is very annoying.  At least she's not wearing her pajamas.  

Honored Contributor

I like her enthusiasm, and I like that she usually knows the product she is selling.

I think it's great that her family enjoys being together and doing things together.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's great that her family does a lot together, but @AvalonRose is right nobody wants to hear constant babble about your kids, vacations whatever. 

Respected Contributor

@AvalonRose wrote:

is pretty horrible.  Actually just turned my television on and wanted to see what was being offered tonight...well it seems the biggest thing being offered is Jane's screaching and her constant Disney reference.  YAY she wears a Mickey shirt when she's in Disney.  I find it odd that she goes to Disney so much......yes I turned her off.  This screaming for sales technique is very annoying.  At least she's not wearing her pajamas.  

There are many, many people who go to Disney on a regular basis. It is just another destination like any other.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

She must fall into bed.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch but it was too much jocularity for me.

Respected Contributor

When I see she is the host I immediately reach for the remote. Unwatchable!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Some experience her as happily enthusiastic and some of us experience her as over caffeinated and frantic.

Regular Contributor

Jane is annoying at best. My goodness why does anyone need to shout in order to get a sale? Honestly the only one I watch these days is Leah Williams. 

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Overcaffeineated and frantic.  That is a very good description of that host's mode of operating on-air.  She talks constantly.  I have never understood how her throat holds up.  If I talked that much and at that speed and volume, I would have a sore throat and laryingitis.  I gotta give her credit for her endurance!