Respected Contributor

Re: Jane. does she ever go home?

Jane appears to be a bundle of energy and enthusiasm. She really has been looking great also. However, I do agree w/ the 1 poster about the family references. Chrissy and of course her daughter, Cara who's In theatre. Didn't Cara used to live in NYC and work off Broadway? Now it appears she lives back in PA and works at the town theatres.
Super Contributor

Totally agree!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

It does seem like she's been on a lot lately.  More then usual.   I don't mind her but she dose seem to always bring up a family member or members every chance she gets.  It's too much I feel,  I am not interested in hearing her references to either her daughters, her mother and father or sister Chrissy on every presentation.  Yesterday during shoe shopping she was showing a boot and then said she wore them to her her daughters show Cabrert (sp) ?  It's always some reference.  It's great that she loves her family I get that ,   It's just that I'm not watching to hear that,  I. Watching to hear about the item she's presenting.  Everyone loves their family,   Maybe she doesn't even realize she does this or it is just her way of hosting.

I like Jane and think she is knowledgable about what she is selling, but I can not imagine living with her and listening to  her go on and on and never pause to take a breath.  Would drive me to ear plugs.

Honored Contributor

When I'm flipping through the channels to see whats on TV and when I get to QVC I see either JRT, Jennifer C, or Kerstin....and flip right on by...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Totally agree with you!

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden

Woman LOL  

So true.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not watching much QVC these days. However, I was channel srufing & stopped on Q, there was Jane going into a detailed story about her daughter. I could not change the channel fast enough, once I heard the jist of her conversation.  I still don't understand, after all the complaining, QVC doesn't do something with these hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I am not watching much QVC these days. However, I was channel srufing & stopped on Q, there was Jane going into a detailed story about her daughter. I could not change the channel fast enough, once I heard the jist of her conversation.  I still don't understand, after all the complaining, QVC doesn't do something with these hosts.

Constant bragging and talking about her kids is annoying.   This is a shopping channel.  I like others change the channel.   I tune in it at midnight just to see what the TSV is.  I can never watch long as most of the hosts seem so high on caffeine and talk 500 miles a minute.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

When I'm flipping through the channels to see whats on TV and when I get to QVC I see either JRT, Jennifer C, or Kerstin....and flip right on by...........

I will drink to this and I don't drink   LOL  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

1. @Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

I think Stacey Sager is on too much. When l put on Q2 lately, she always seems to be there. She talks too fast and loud, IMO.

@handygal2 Which one is Stacey Sager?

@Caaareful Shopper: Sorry. I meant Stacey Stauffer, lol.

IMG_0056.JPG

@handygal2 @Caaareful Shopper

Stacey that's another one that's much like Kerstin...she talks so fast, and doesn't present much of a personality, it's the persona they presesent on air which to me says, ----I like the mony I make at QVC but not so much the job---so it makes their presentations seem a tad not believable....just going through the motions........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”